Our Employee Benefits Consultants will work with you to tailor a program specific to your company’s needs and budget—allowing you to offer more benefits for your dollar.
We offer all of the latest concepts and traditional products in medical insurance and maintain relationships with over 30 insurance carriers and TPAs so that we have the flexibility to exceed your expectations. Our clients enjoy access to several value-added services as well as prompt attention to any billing, claims, benefits, or membership issued from our dedicated team of customer service account reps.
We will help guide you through the maze of healthcare reform.
Our products and expertise include:
- Life and AD&D (group and voluntary)
- Dental (group and voluntary)
- Vision (group and voluntary)
- Short Term Disability (group and voluntary)
- Long Term Disability (group and voluntary)
- Heart and Stroke
- Hospital Indemnity
- Catastrophic Disease
- Intensive Care
We can structure your health benefits in the following ways:
- Fully insured
- Defined contribution through private exchanges
- Self-funded and partially self-funded
- Management carve out
- Traditional PPO or HOMO
- Dual and triple options
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs)
We offer these anciallary services for your account:
- COBRA administration, HRA and FSA administration, ERISA Wrap
- Wellness programs
- Section 125/Cafeteria Plan and FSA expertise and administration
- Online benefits administration and HR portal
- Access to payroll services
- ACA compliance and reporting tools
- Access to various PPO networks
Our agency only partners with carriers that have earned a current “A” or high “B” rating or above from A.M. Best. This means our products are backed by financially strong, stable and reliable companies. Below are links to some of our partner carriers. These links can be used for customer service issues such as claims status, billing changes, downloading forms, provider lists, and drug card information.